U bent hier
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Combo
This is a 5 day course - IN COMPANY
This 5-day combination course is specifically designed for Project Managers who need exam preparation training AND a refresher on project management fundamentals. It entails five days of training and two exceptional courses.
The first three days students will participate in RMC's Project Management Tricks of the Trade® course, designed to assist the student in understanding and applying the International Standards for project management on real-world projects. The last 2 days, the training shifts specifically to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam itself, where students will receive 16 hours of intensive and highly-focused exam preparation training.
- There will be ½ hour of homework each night.
- Combo attendees must bring their Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition (2017) to the first day of the combo course.
- Please review course details for both the PMP® Exam Prep Course and the Project Management Tricks of the Trade® course so you are prepared before class begins. There is pre-work to be completed before you arrive.
- If you are staying in a hotel for this course, you might also consider bringing a laptop computer if you would like to begin working in the evenings with PM FASTrack®, RMC's PMP® exam simulation software.
- You will get a chance to form study groups with other attendees.
- Extra time will be spent in class covering situations commonly described on the PMP® exam.
- It is RMC's objective to have you dramatically decrease your study time for the PMP® exam by taking this additional class, yet this is a learning class, not just a class to memorize facts for the exam. How much you can decrease study time will depend on you. Past participants who have been using project management in the real-world have needed to study only 8 hours after this combo course.
- It is common for people to take the two components of the combo course at different times. This is a good way to take it a little slower and save some brain power. If you choose to do this, please register for both classes at the same time and let us know your intent to split your courses so that we can have materials for you. You should be prepared to participate in the extra activities.
This combo course entails 37 hours of training over the course of five days.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- You Need It!
Over two-thirds of students who have taken the PMP® Exam Prep course wish they had taken this class but did not know they needed it. And most of the students that have taken other project management courses realized they could have used a comprehensive, basic course.
- Passing Rate
This class will give you all of the Fundamentals of PM knowledge that you need to increase your chances passing the PMP® exam!
- Study time needed
It is expected that the Combination Course will decrease your study time by at least 10 hours. However, the real reason to take this course is to increase your understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI)® terminology and application in the real world.
- Get your hours
Get the 35 hours of project management training needed to take the Project Management Institute's PMP® Exam.
The price for this course is 3.000,00€ (excl. VAT) per person. This price includes course material. In Company Prices on reqest an based on number of participants.
For payment & cancellations conditions, please consult our FAQ on the website.
KMO-Portefeuille registration number: DV.O219328
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.