U bent hier
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam Prep
This is a 3 day course - In Company Training
To earn your Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification, you need to meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the CAPM® examination, a 150-question, multiple-choice test.
This accelerated 3-days learning course is designed to help you prepare for PMI's CAPM® Exam—and gain the most understanding of project management with the least amount of study. Developed by Rita Mulcahy, this course is designed to decrease your after-class study time to less than 40 hours.
Unique features of this course include games, exercises and other tools to help you understand—NOT JUST MEMORIZE—the concepts necessary to pass the CAPM®exam. This course includes Rita's entire CAPM® Exam Prep System (the CAPM® exam prep book, exam simulator and flashcards) for FREE as part of the course materials, as well as 18 Contact Hours toward the 23 Contact Hour exam requirement.
At the conclusion of this course, students will know and understand:
- Exactly what to expect on the exam
- Commonly occurring inputs and outputs of the processes
- Guidelines of what to study for the exam
- Inputs, Tools & Techniques and Outputs of each process
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Their personal knowledge gaps—and how to fill them
- How to create a personalized study plan
- Tricks of the Trade® for passing the exam
The price for this 3-days course is 1.800,00€ (excl. VAT) per person. This price includes course material. Special In Company prices on request based on number of participants.
For payment & cancellations conditions, please consult our FAQ on the website.
KMO-Portefeuille registration number: DV.O219328
- Introduction to the Exam
- Introduction to the Course
- Human Resources
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.