U bent hier
Basic Project Management Training (2Days)
This is a 2 day course - next start date on Request - In Company
Learn the basic processes and methods to manage your projects according to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® project management standard.
This 2-days training includes all important methodological concepts and key processes enabling you to set up and control your own projects.
From initial project setup through the whole planning and controlling process – this course covers all aspects of modern project management. Best Practices from the field, are combined with professional concepts from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 5th Edition (2013) with a focus on project scope, schedule, cost and risk.
The price for this course is 1.200,00€ (excl. VAT) per person. This price includes course material. Special In Company prices on request based on number of participants.
For payment & cancellations conditions, please consult our FAQ on the website.
KMO-Portefeuille registration number: DV.O219328
Who should apply?
If you are a junior Project Manager or are part of a project team and wants to get prepared for further Project Management work and increase your Project Management skills, then is class is right for you.
- 2 days of valuable training
- Learn the basics of all important project management processes
- PMI® approved
- Aligned to the most recent PMI® project management standard (PMBOK® Guide)
- Efficient overview on important decision processes and methods used
- Comprehensive background knowledge on project management methods and processes
- Best Practices from the field, collected through numerous projecs at our customers
- Explore all PMI® knowledge areas and master project management as a whole
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.