Advanced Project Management Training
This is a 2 day course - next start date on Request - In Company
This training is ideal to deepen your Project Management knowledge. Build your project management career by gaining the necessary process-knowledge & Best Practices to advance as a professional Project Manager.
This course takes you through all important Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas. We cover all important topics from two perspectives: Best Practice basics and their practical application.
You will develop the necessary skills through team based case studies and lots of individual exercises. You will be enabled to immediately start on your real projects and to perform professionally from the first day.
The price for this course is 1.200,00€ (excl. VAT) per person. This price includes course material. Special In Company prices on request based on number of participants.
For payment & cancellations conditions, please consult our FAQ on the website.
KMO-Portefeuille registration number: DV.O219328
- 2 days of Best Practice driven training
- Comprehensive in-depth knowledge on project management methods and processes
- Best Practices developed in the field, collected through numerous projects at our customers
- Includes practical exercises and realistic cases
- E-learning Elements to guide you through the PMI® Processes
- Aligned to the most recent PMI® project management standard A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 5th Edition (2013)
- Explore all PMI® knowledge areas and master project management as a whole
- PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.